Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Guest Post from JonLikesToDraw.com!


Hi everyone! This is Jon from JonLikesToDraw.com - The painting that appears in this post is based on the principles that Bud has been blogging about all through 2016. You see, Bud is my dad; and I've been a student of that man for nearly 44 years! As dad always said, "I taught you everything you know, but not everything I know!" If you like this painting, thank Bud!

Dad is having some issues with his Internet Service Provider and hasn't been able to post as regularly as he would like. Apparently, Century Link is supposed to come out and fix his issues today... Internet issues, that is! :)

Regardless, dad asked me to post this for him so that you faithful and loyal readers of Uncle Bud's Art Colony wouldn't feel neglected and sad that new posts haven't been appearing lately. As he has said before... Keep Your Brushes Wet!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment