Thursday, April 26, 2018

I'll cross that Bridge

The old saying is, "I will cross that bridge when I get there." I believe it means don't borrow trouble till you have too.  My Friend Bill always would tell a story about something he would do and by the end the evil man would appear. Something bad would happen and that's why he couldn't sweep the floor.

The bridge is not a new invention I would suppose that when a log fell across the creek or river that was the first bridge. Now of course the complicated way we build bridges  is  of more interest.

As an artist we see the different way bridges are built and that "draws" us to it. Water, bricks or stones, and of course the arc. All of these make the Bridge even more entertaining.

Keep your feet dry and your brushes wet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment