Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter, April Fool's, and the rents due!

My God bless you, oh yes you're shoe is untied. Stop at the bank and pay the rent! All of these thing are due today. Tonight we may get some snow! Really? Is that an April fools joke?

Time for winter to go! Lets get out and enjoy our gardens and yards, cookout, and paint. Lets go barefoot. Most of all set down to paint or draw OUTSIDE!

Painting can smooth out the rough places, it can help you reflect on the things you want to draw deeper into your life. Drawing for me is a way to see beyond troubles and pain.

For a person that is a little scattered like myself, drawing and painting  brings some order to my life. I know I need that and maybe even a little bit more than some. "Put your darkest darks beside your lightest light."

Keep your brushes wet and your snow shovel close. Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment