Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Another look

Flipping thru the sketch book I came across this grouping.  Again I enjoy it because of the calming nature in it's construction. By building these circles and squares it just does something to me.

We all doodle, the smarter a person is the more doodles become something. I remember standing at the phone in our kitchen drawing on the phone book. I know many of the current generation may not understand what I am talking about but focus on a look into the past.

I would draw my notes in school and know what we were doing in class. While others were writing down every  word I was able to draw a few pictures and knew the material.

So I suggest you doodle and draw for a learning experience.

Keep your brushes wet and doodle on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment