Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ready To Relax?

I love to go to sleep thinking of this scene. Sometimes Kathy ask for me to talk about a relaxing place. I see this place, soft surf lapping at the warm white sand. The palm trees gently blowing in the breeze their fronds rustling.

The Sun slowing setting. The sky on fire with the last rays of sunlight in the early evening. I think this would be a super place to picnic or camp or just grab a quick refreshing drink.

And this was also a great little painting, fun to do and quick.  I love the color, the blues and reds. With the silhouette of the palms and the shack in the background it makes it more interesting.

Well kids only one more radiation treatment and I'm done for a while. Lets see what tomorrow brings. Love ya!

Let your palms keep blowing in the breeze and your brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment