Sunday, December 4, 2016

What do you See?

This is another reference photo, and I always ask my self. "What do I see?"

What do you see? The far sign or the next bridge? Or do you see something totally different from what most of us see? Is this a coming into road or a going away road?

Is it spring? or Fall? Morning or afternoon? Notice the shadows in in lane Left to Right? Or the other way?

These are super little shots on my Canon and not a phone. I think I get a better picture with my handheld camera. I like to find the details but I also can change them to my liking! Two great painters, Winston Churchill and Vincent Van Gogh said." I can paint what I see, but leave out what I don't want of what I see."

Well check out this lane or road or street. Get it down on canvas and keep your brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment