Friday, December 16, 2016

Snowy Shed Reference

This is my snowy shed. I love the effect I see here. The pines in the distance, the field in the middle ground, and of course the fore ground with snow and the shed.

Notice the way the wind whipped around the shed. This leaves grassy areas exposed. That will also show depth and shadows.

The bare trees can painted as you wish a few or many. I like the one directly behind the shed. This also shows more plains in the painting.

I wanted to use this as a reference as an example for snow.  Also the gray sky and trees. You could focus on only one or the other of the whole picture : example, Just the Pines and fore ground trees, or the Shed only and snow.

Well Kids I gotta paint some more things and wrap a few presents! Love ya all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment