Friday, December 2, 2016

Mountain Glory

Bob Ross and Bill Alexander influenced me to try oil again for the second time. Many years ago at school I had some success at oil painting But with the wet on wet technique I had much more success and could paint with imposto. Also I could paint thin like watercolor.

I recommend this as a way to start with oils. You get the look and the style very easy plus you can see success as well.

As with anything the more you practice the better you get at it. I would suggest this for a gift to any of your friends and family.
This is a picture you all have see many times but I enjoy the depth of field and how things can be pushed back in the distance with color and different plains.

Hope you enjoy today's pix and get ready for your fun times ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment