Thursday, December 8, 2016

You need Color / Contrast


This picture has some color and contrast. Yellow against the white of the house with the green stems are good, but the grass and purple and pink is much brighter in the Spring.

So with my artistic licence I change the picture to purple flowers and a more gray house for my background.  Again as we have said before you can paint what you see or paint what you feel.

Edouard Manet said' " You think you are insulting me by saying I paint differently every time I pick up a brush, but I Thank you. That is what I want to do!"

Man, this makes me wish spring was here but I cannot rush the seasons. Yet 20 degrees Fahrenheit today and I am a little chilly. Snow flurries also in the air, Christmas is just around the corner.

I guess we need color and contrast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment