Saturday, December 10, 2016

Birthday and Christmas Rose

This year my lovely wife and I celebrate 30 years of marriage.
Kathy is also going to have a birthday and we still have Christmas to deal with!

These roses are for love and happiness, Monet said,"Flowers are one of the main reasons I paint." Unlike Monet I paint to grow as a person, but I enjoy the recognition as well.

I have painted roses, poesy's, Daisy's, and that famous artist flower the mystery flower.

I like the layout of the rose on top, it is like a bell, every art book says to paint roses like a tea cup. Yes if you are painting the inside or a side view, but the Dark and Shadows are what strike me.

Try to discover a picture or a group of flowers for your holiday and later paint them. Its what it is all about.


0 comments:

Post a Comment