Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Sunflower!

I wanted to put our Christmas tree up today, but look at the bright color in this big guy.

The sunflower follows the golden ratio. (look at our post early this year.) It is so fantastic, to look at, to paint, and to plant!

As we get ready for the holidays I wanted to look back at this year. So much to be thankful for and so much more to do. We as humans have to decide to change the way we see the world and help our friends, family, and neighbors put your hand out and help.

Well enough of that. I want to paint this big guy on a large canvas with a dark green back ground and bright yellow petals. I will add texture to the seed bed or button to make the row come to the front.

What a cheerful looking flower I think we may see him again.
Well Keep your brushes wet and keep on painting!
Happy Merry and to all a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment