Saturday, December 17, 2016

Winter Storm and Sunset

Well lets see, Winter storm cancels my family's Christmas Party, and I have 1/4 inch of ice in my driveway. No cars on the road for two hours or more, and its a level 3 winter weather emergency.

But this Sunset over the frozen landscape is beautiful! The Storm off in the distance not quite here, lets paint that what do you say?

I love my family so much but with every body's schedule so crazy its hard to hook up with everyone.

Well let's look at the colors and how the Good Lord painted this sunset. WOW!

I do like the many plains in this picture. the depth of field and the way the light is fading I can see this as a Monet painting. Or Pissaro the way he would catch the light. Even Van Gogh would have fun with this one.

Well Kids I'm a little sad that we can't have our party today but maybe next week or later, what do you say?


0 comments:

Post a Comment