Monday, September 25, 2017

Congratz old man!

In about 27 hours this old boy will hit 65 how much fun is that? Well a lot some don't go that far but I think I'll make it.

Being born was so traumatic for me I couldn't walk or talk for the first nine months! But once I started talking away I went. Now that at this ripe age I find I don't talk as much. I listen and learn a lot more.

In the first grade I painted a picture with the sun and moon in it. Wow did take flack for that but you know what if you go out side and look up lots of days you will see the moon and sun at the same time, so there Mrs. L. Ha!

I real got serious about drawing in the fifth grade. I drew a volcano with the best lava ever it hung on the wall at school for a while. later in high school I was the guy that was the "artist" painting a drawing for projects at school like the class plays.

After school I had a sign shop and painted everything under the sun. (and Moon)

So for over fifty years I have drawn, painted, or did some kind of art and love almost all of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment