Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wonky - A New Word?


There are days and then there are days.
This week they all came together. My legs ruptured open and I felt like they could not hear me. You know when you yell under water.

I was feeling - Wonky-

This water color picture is wonky you see the birch trees and the snow as well as the limbs and underbrush. But you don't really pick out a true focal point. And for that matter you don't pick out a subject or center of attention.

It's Just Wonky. Where did that word come from?  I hear kids say it and people on TV ( that should know better) tell us it will be a wonky day. If Irene and Harvey stop by count on being in a wonky mood.

Or all of your stuff will be wonk-a-fied if your in the Gulf coast. Well lets pray for the people in the south and keep working to make new words and pictures.

Get them brushes wet!

1 comment:

  1. I like the painting! Kind out there in a cool way.
    Many prayers go up for you everyday.

    ReplyDelete