Sunday, December 10, 2017

Funny What we See

Some people are color blind. My old barber Jerry was, I think as an artist what a rough time that would be. Some people can not tell music or tunes one from another. General Grant could not, he said " I know two tunes, one is Yankee Doodle, the other is not".

Monet did this painting and I tried to copy him. If you followed this blog you may have seen it before, but look at the colors all in the same family with the blues, violets, and reds. The green is more blue green than yellow green.

I was just learning how to do the dabs that the impressionist did oh so long ago. (Not so easy.) But the doing of the thing was great. Monet went on to catch the light and the atmosphere of the place. So amazing!

Well dip in and dab a bit with brushes wet and held high!

0 comments:

Post a Comment