Monday, July 18, 2016

First post

  Welcome, today is my first go around with this process. Please enjoy some of my paintings and creations. I know not all of my paintings are a masterpiece. I find my self on a journey of self discovery after 50 years of drawing, painting and designing.

  I have painted on a multitude of surfaces brick, block, wood and canvas. It now seems I will be creating in words, and I want to keep experimenting daily as I look back at the "Great Masters" of art history.  Also this process of writing and comments on my drawings and painting is now a standard of modern artist it seems to me. Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo laid down a solid foundation for that commentary but further back one can see where Da Vinci also wrote about Ideas and design although mine will not be backwards in Latin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment