Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Painters gotta paint

Painters gotta paint, writers have to write, and dancers have to dance. We all have heard these words and most of us have a hobby or "thing" we need to do. What is yours? Mine is painting and drawing. I have found that the more I do the better I get, the better I get the more I want to do.

  Almost everyday I draw or paint something. Watercolors have always been a great way to lay out and frame your ideas.Van Gogh, Monet, and thousands of other artist used this medium.
 J. W. Turner used watercolors to design some of the most amazing works of art.

I hope to give a few tips and "hacks" for better designs and ideas. I've heard it said, you can go 25 miles in any direction from your home and find something to paint. You would never run out of subjects!

I'll post lots of my pictures most all of them are for sale, some are already sold.

My email is wr.bud.watkins@gmail.com  love to hear from you.

Now I gotta go paint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment