Thursday, November 9, 2017

How do you feel?

Yesterday was my second Chemo on the "hard stuff". It is stronger and a target chemo, in other words it goes directly to the tumor and attaches to to kill them.

So there is a chance of things happening, reactions, like flush face, chest pains and shaking like crazy.
Four blankets didn't touch the cold. I was a little scared like this guy in the picture at Universal in Orlando.

The Chemo Nurse and team were right on my problem and I mean now. Thanks Travis! they knew just what to do and when. the got the Oncology Nurse and the other team and the fix the problem right away. Again Thanks!

Oh if you stop by you may see a different hair style as I lost most of it.

Well be careful, When you get fearful what you get wet. I love you all! Paint on and draw more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment