Monday, February 12, 2018

More trees in town than the country

I have sat waiting on Kathy many times and drawn these trees. I have been in the Doctors office looking out the window drawing these trees. I have driven thru town not drawing but just observing these trees.

I have been in the woods and drawn trees. Still I love them and can't wait to draw the next one. By drawing something over and over you get to see things others don't. Bird nest, or squirrels, or other hidden items.

I know I have said this before but go out and draw a tree. Find one that is yours on your  street, or on your property, or out your office window.

Notice far away trees and those closer to you. Make peace with the trees. Study the bark or the leaves. Learn the tree.

Well keep your trees close and your pencils sharp and your  brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment