Wednesday, March 21, 2018

2nd Day of Spring

Well kiddies, we have 4 inches of snow and it's cold and blowing snow. I had planned to go to OSU this morning for an appointment.

No that was not to be so we will paint or draw and eat. I guess I shouldn't complain I have seen snow at Easter. Early next week it is suppose to be in the upper 50's that's good.

Mark Twain said, " Everyone talks about the weather but no one does anything about it." I say let's weather strip Canada!

I know the poor folks in New England are being hit with their fourth Winter storm. So it could be worse.

Okay what does this have to do with art? I don't know I guess you should go draw a snow flake. Draw a man shoveling snow. Draw me in the warm house!

Keep your brushes warm and shovel on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment