Saturday, March 10, 2018

Art is my Life!

"Art is my Life!" And with that I walked out of my senior art class on meeting our new and untried Art teacher. Okay I was not a drama queen, but the world I fit into was broken because the Man, Mr. Schlazer had left and we had a rookie.

I  was the heir apparent to the title of Senior Art Student. When you are a kid in school it is important to know where you fit. You know the jocks, hoods, geeks, and the art kids, or the music people. But as I look back I was right and I made peace with the change. Art is my life and I love it.

Art is not JUST my life though, I have super children, grandchildren, and great grand child.My wife and dogs, friends and more! All these things make me who I am, which makes my art.

Keep your brushes wet and let art be part of your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment