Sunday, March 18, 2018

Grab an Idea

As we travel back and forth to the hospital almost every week I see old houses and barns. The parts I see began to take hold in my minds eye and viola!

The barn in this picture is lots of bits and pieces of other barns I've seen around. A neat topper, the silo, and an open door to look inside.  Painted on my sketch book with a travel paint set.

I look for "found time" so I can Grab and Idea. Found time is the fifteen minutes of waiting for someone at the store or the doctors office. It is the hour when everyone went to the store or grandmas house and you had to stay and work on something in the kitchen. Once you finished use the time left to Grab and Idea and draw or paint a bit.

Well time to get the brushes wet and paint on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment