Monday, March 12, 2018

Eight days till Spring

With spring just around the corner I see the Box stores with all of the early flowers and trees set out.  But really are you thinking about it? I don't until we have a few warm days  in a row, Like 10 or more.

Okay on a totally different note, look at the forest or woods. Notice the upper story and the mid-level cover. Now the next thing is the under-story. I also see it in the flowers we paint If it is planted right.

This painting is painted with three levels The upper is the Iris and the next is the blue bells, then the daisy.

Well with only eight days till the first day of spring what is your plan for your flower garden. I know this year even if I crawl on hands and knees I will plant some flowers and most of all Sunflowers!

Dig in and keep your brushes wet and your flowers watered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment