Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Don't Poke the Turtle!


This old snapper was just minding his own business. then I saw a turtle in the drive way, lol.

I've used this picture before but It made me think of an Idea today,  One I need a haircut and two, Take more pictures of things.

I want to do a close up of a giraffe, and some roses. No not together but two different paintings. One for my friend and another (the rose one) just for practice and because I can.

The giraffe will be on a wildlife canvas and have the African  plain behind it. The Rose or maybe a lily will be on an 18 inch by 24 inch canvas painted black with the flower blown up huge!

In my files I have pictures of roses, and flowers, and turtles, but no Giraffes. I could go to the library and get a reference book or the zoo. Oh what about the Internet? Well I have choices.

So its of to poke a turtle and get my brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment