Sunday, July 22, 2018

I'm prepared to paint

My lovely wife may think I am a mess. But no I am ready to paint. I can go into my room and set down with a prepared canvas and paint.
I want it organized to my standard, yet in flux for the next canvas.

Because it is not oil paint with turpentine  and thinner there is little or no smell.

I know not everybody has a room for their painting.  So figure out a place even if it is in your garage so you can get away  and begin to paint or draw.

Monet who did his paintings as his job worked 10 to 14 paintings at a time in his garden. He would work for an hour on one then move to the next one. Every evening they  would collect the paintings, and then on the next morning put them out again.

Well gang lets keep our brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment