Monday, July 2, 2018

Paint it softly

I don't feel that I paint soft enough. I still have a heavy hand.( and a numb right hand) But I am trying to lighten up. This Mountain scene is good but the Mountain in the back ground is to strong. The farther things are in the back ground the softer they are. Look out your  car window as your driving, safely, and see the layers. Most places show about 5 to 6 layers.

I have been stuck on this one for a while. I have it this far but the side and foreground is fighting me.
So sometimes I just set it aside. There is so much I like about this picture but it just is not coming together.

As you paint you want to remember to keep Eye stoppers on the sides. Also keep the corners darker to draw people in to your painting.

Fight on folks and keep your brushes wet.







0 comments:

Post a Comment