Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New things and Impressions

Well so much to tell today. First this a row of trees on the edge of the property. I sat and used my Winsor & Newton pens to draw this scene catching the sunlight as in impressionism.

Second my son got me a phone it is an I-phone with a great camera. As you can see with this picture I took . 

Third is the surprise of reading about an artistic hero only to find out the person is human. The one great all time painter, the man with two of the worlds greatest paintings ever, Leonardo Da Vinci.

Da Vinci is know to have drawn plans for a helicopter, a tank, a repeating machine gun, gears, giant cross bows and more. And now I find out he was gay, left handed and a vegetarian. A vegetarian. What is this world coming to? The man was 500 years ahead of everyone else.

Well kids keep eating your vegetables and keep your brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment