Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Village

The village of the old country is always of interest to me. It is how the lanes and streets wind through the little 'burg. I  make up story's about this kind of pictures. Is it the place where Dr. Frankenstein lived? Or is it the village where the "Beauty" lived?

Years ago when I was a young man I would use the pen and ink to draw castles and old towns like this to boost stories I would make up. The fun of the whole thing is even if I have never seen these places I still can Imagine what it would look like.

Now of course I have looked at enough pictures of these place to draw them better.

The fun of this is I could add color now to the old houses the road and clouds. Drawing my own coloring book.

Well happy 4th of July and keep your  fireworks dry and your brushes wet!






0 comments:

Post a Comment