Sunday, September 9, 2018

Harry and the American Read

Go to the Great American Read.com look into all the books you have or have not read. I  was very surprised at the list of ones I had read. Like Ole' Harry here. I like to find out stuff and I've read many of these books.

By reading I expand my horizons whether it be biography or just plain fantasy. Learning should be a life long quest.

Drawing, reading, and even music makes us a more well rounded person. Why not look into a book and learn what that person knows. But you have to Do as well as Be.

This year the Great American Read is so neat. Lots of cool books and Ideas, If your mind is opened to one new Idea it will never go back to the small shape it was before.

So grow and learn and share. Keep your book mark close and your brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment