Saturday, November 26, 2016

Daisy and the Fence

It's fun to just start painting even if you don't know where you may end up. That's how this painting got it's start!

With left over house paint I coated the back ground. Then with dark acrylic I coated out the shadows. Then I began to pull up the weeds and undergrowth. That allows me have contrast for the Daisy's and other flowers.

Then I added the fence and in keeping with the color scheme I made it in the blues and purples. This will pick up the colors of the flowers.

Now I began to add long weeds to push back the whole scene. Then with a filbert brush I made the daisy's and we're done.

I know it's not a Van Gogh but it is a very good start on some thing I needed that Day!!!! Relaxing and thinking about anything but the problems in the world.

I Think painting and other forms of art are required in our world today so If you have time and a little money set down and try your hand a painting or some other form.  You will find you feel better. See you next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment