Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Elephants Strong Today!

This is a picture some of you have seen before if you have followed me at all. The Mighty Elephant stands for strength but unless we protect them in the wild they are doomed.

In the United States we have picked the Donkey and the Elephant as our mascots for our political party's and I have no Idea why. Stubbornness and strength?

This painting was a trial for me to learn back-lighting and bringing out the silver lining in a paint of a subject.

I love the clouds in this painting. The landscape is a bowl in which we live and move. Now it is up to us to keep it on track! Protect our wildlife.

I used a lot of thin strokes with a liner brush to build the weeds and stuff in the fore ground.

Lets all commit to protect the Elephant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment