Friday, August 10, 2018

Going to the Bank

This was from something I read. People traveling in the water of a small creek. I could Imagine the banks, the trees, and forest around the little stream.

In the early years of the Americas rivers were the super highways. In fact France either copied the U.S. or we copied them with the canals in 1820's. These water ways brought settlers and trade goods for thousands of years.

I could see in my minds eye this high bank and big oak tree from the view shown here. I like to do these sketches because I don't have to get all the paint and other stuff out to prepare to paint. Not that I mind it that much but....

This could be turned in to a painting or even a color sketch. See you at the bank.

Keep looking with your minds eye and keep your brushes and pencils handy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment