Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Door of Van Gogh

Thank you Angie! My Niece bought a door from the America Cancer Society. Our county has a program that whereby an individual can buy a door, then decorate or paint it. Once it is painted (both sides) it is displayed on the streets of town. Then sold at auction. All the money is then given to the local ACS.

My lovely family, Kathy and the boys, all got together and had family and friends stop at the local park and join us for a surprise party on ole' Bud. The news of my cancer moving towards remission was the reason for celebration.

When I saw the door I was shocked because I knew the process. Thanks again. But the fact someone painted  the Starry Night well it was to good.

Keep your brushes wet and your doors open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment