Tuesday, August 14, 2018

More Ideas

I don't ever recall the time I need to paint something so bad that I painted a bedroom. But Ideas can come from anywhere.

Van Gogh was having a friend come by so he wanted to spruce up the place. We all would have. In fact from what I learned about Van Gogh he was a little bit of a neat freak later in life.

Yet as we can see from this bedroom his neat side is in full swing. And his art was also in full bloom. I would ask you if all you knew about  art was the old fashion styles would you invest in a Vincent painting? No We would not. Sad.

Okay lets think about painting. Painters paint, writers write, and music people are crazy. But we have more ideas available to us if we just look around.

Well kids lets keep our  brushes wet and our pencils sharp, thats an Idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment