Thursday, August 16, 2018

Pickin' Flowers

Picking, Painting, and Packing flowers for something to paint. Some subjects are just to good to be true.  I know that Bob Ross can get away with a landscape showing a mountain and a big tree every time and be okay. But I have to keep on trying to do different things to keep up to date.

I look through the painting history and the styles and I find that I don't do all of them. Cubism I have never tried. Pop art like Andy W. and Lichtenstein did was not my style either.The DADA and dream drips was not for me.

So I keep painting a style I like which is a cross between realism and Impressionism and feeling -ism.

And with these flowers I feel like I got some of them and others well I need to work on a few.
Try them, try different styles.

Anytime your put brush to canvas or pen to paper  you get something wonderful in your brain.

Keep Painting and get your brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment