Thursday, August 9, 2018

Did you see this?

I try to put  new stuff on every day. Sometimes I  recycle drawings and paintings and I even talk about other stuff than art. Some drawings are from nature and other drawing/paintings are from my  imagination.

This is from the field boarder at my  house. These trees are "junk" trees according to people that log or harvest trees for money. Even firewood people know that this row of trees are no good for a fire in the winter.

But for artist, and designers these trees are just fine. They show depth, shadows, and color. Light and shadows with the sunlight playing on the trunks and leaves make it interesting. I feel I say that a lot.

The Impressionist look of the leaves was the design I was going for.  Catching the light on the tree trunks was the key bit of focus I wanted to highlight. Enjoy.

So keep your pencils sharp and your brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment