Thursday, October 4, 2018

Hand Out

As every good artist knows self portrait is the start of art. Like all artist every where we want to express our begin or self. The books I have read about drawing explain you should draw your hand and face etc. This helps us learn our ability to see.

This is the third time I  have really drawn my hand. Trying to get highlights and shadows. The times in third grade don't count, you know the turkey for Thanksgiving hand thing. I you are from out of the U.S. we outline our hand for a turkey. The thumb is the head, the fingers are the feathers.

This is more a how to see, drawing with my pencil set with white charcoal highlights.

Anyway the challenge today is to draw your hand and find the shadows.

Keep your brushes wet and pencils sharp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment