Sunday, October 28, 2018

Things are never like you think

This week turned out  weird. Not because of Halloween. More so because of health reasons, Mom is sick and in the hospital. The wife and I don't feel all that good either. Joints and bones are sore.

I guess the more you use them the more they fight you? Maybe it is just the way it is. I know I have tried to paint things and they just go sideways. This turned more abstract than I thought it would be. I worry about  things I have no control over yet the things I have control over still go to the left.

We think we are in charge of our life and yes we can do many things to control actions yet life pops up to say hay! Be careful of letting it pull you down.

If you don't like your painting change it. If you don't like the direction of life. Change it! We have power to do many things just rewrite your script. White out you canvas and start over.

Keep your brushes wet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment