Thursday, October 25, 2018

Volume of Art

Sometimes I need to get an item from the mass that is the art room ie studio. We have stored so much ...junk. Stuff.  I move these things and to my surprise I find the volume of work I have done. This is just one side of the room, the other side is more than full like this one.

I know Van Gogh had at one time 200 pieces of work in one year. He was in the Hospital in St. Remy.  Picasso died and left 70,000 pieces of art, paintings and drawings and plates. Now I am not in this category. I see how easy it is to do so many bits and pieces of work.

Almost everyday I do some thing on paper, canvas or watercolor. Drawing or painting.

I need to for my healing and because I love it.

I want you to love it also. Keep your  brushes wet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment