Friday, August 25, 2017

Let Make a few Changes

Okay I like this pix. I want to change it up a bit. I will move the barn wall down on the right and show less foundation. Next I will move the door frame over one way or the other. Right now it is in the center and that is no good.

This is a neat little drawing and I think it would make a good painting. I did it in watercolor before and I also shared it with you. But I want to do a larger acrylic of it.

The Pumpkins need to be in threes or two with a different gourd of some kind laying on its side.

I might make the paver stone go all the way across the lower third of the painting. It should be in front of the door also.

These quick little drawings are fun to do and give you Ideas to draw and paint.

Well folks let get our brushes wet and sharpen the old pencil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment