Sunday, August 20, 2017

Vacations are Gone for Now

We went to Florida a while back and I took this picture of a palm tree for future reference. We were on vacation and got to view the Ocean and all that goes with that.

I like to paint these old trees. The landscapers cut the palms and you get this spike effect. It is a neat outline and you can paint it rather easy.

The Palms are the most easy to paint with a fan brush or a  #6 nylon brush.  You can just flick the leaves out to make the palm.  

Well for many people vacation is over the kids are going back to school and we all need to go back to work.

I have had a few challenges myself this week so as things get better I'll put up some more good pix and paintings.

Keep your brushes wet and you loved ones close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment