Thursday, August 24, 2017

Refine an Idea

Inspired by  another artist to do something we used to do a lot, I now put it on paper. Silhouettes on the beach.

I bought some pastels to see if I could use them in my drawings. I found out I could and don't you know I began to do a few other little sketches.

Now that I have the Idea, how to refine it? Well I can make a cove instead of a bay. I can build on the sunset and add a giant wave. All of these Ideas can make for great art. Most of us do one thing and do not expand on the Idea.

I think that McDonald's, Wendy's and KFC plus other types of stores take an idea and build it into a money maker, but they are ready to change. Are you?

Will you refine your life's Idea? Or like so many of us stay stuck in one set of plans and refuse to change. To me that is more painful than many other things done to me.

Why do so many"would be" artist who start but never finish then complain I "can't". Because they don't change. Yoda Said, "Try or not Try there is no maybe." (I am para phrasing)
Do it or don't but try!!! Okay I'll stop.

Well kids get your brushes wet and scrub your pastels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment