Thursday, August 17, 2017

Around the Corner

Yes folks I have seen Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff out in stores already. If you are doing crafts for gifts for your family you better be on it now.

I did these several years ago and redecorated them for people to display at this soon to be here season. I found I could add other bits to them and make them more interesting.

Its funny to me that these three holidays make people crazy.
Although of all of the holidays Thanksgiving is the least stressful except for the person making the meal.

These three guys are just cut out plywood. Sanded painted and decorated to look like out winter friends. To make it look old and protected I varnish the finished product.

Well lets get our snow shovels out and keep our brushes wet. Winter is Just around the Corner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment