Friday, October 21, 2016

My Update- More Ways to make Art!

Okay I heard you, there is a lot of ways to color, paint, and make art.
 For example, pastels, and of course colored pencils, as well as the good old Tempra, you know the first grade paint with your hands. There is tons of ways to make, display, and show the world your art.

Also there is a myriad of colors so many I would not even attempt to name them. but for basic purposes of what we're doing here, I refer to the good old color wheel.

This week I have talked about drawing and seeing and in that vain I would suggest  you begin to look at color. Look at that tree out your window. What color are the leaves? The Bark, the grass near the base of the tree? Look at the trees far away, and those closer, notice the atmosphere in between you and them.

Look and See how many colors you can name in a landscape. ( Fun to do with the kids.) Lets look for Color!

0 comments:

Post a Comment