Saturday, October 29, 2016

I'm 100 Today!

Today is my one hundredth post, and I want to thank you and everyone who has looked at a post or encouraged me to keep it up!

This has been  therapy for me as well as a chance for me to give back. A chance to also to show my work, To show you what is possible and how to get better. You might learn from my mistakes and also learn about some of the artist I was so impressed by as a young man. Maybe I can encourage you to go to a museum  or a exhibition.

Well now Thanks to my son Jon www.jonlikestodraw.com and Jake my grandson for all his help. Also My son Dan and Andy for their support and my wife Kathy!!!!  And of course everyone of you for reading or passing on this blog. ( keep letting others know if you like it)

100 post, I am surprised and happy because there is so much to do if you want to learn about art and color and light. I also want you to know about The Impressionist and Post- Impressionist, Like Van Gogh.  Plus some of the other greats artist as well as Ohio artist.

Thanks again!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment