Thursday, March 23, 2017

Bob Ross - Bill Alexander and Me

Bob painted on PBS TV roughly 400 painting episodes and I think I have seen almost everyone of them. As for Bill I don't have a clue how many he painted on TV, but I saw almost as many and met him in person and talked with him for a half hour about art.

They both said we are not teaching you to be a fine artist, we are teaching people to paint and relax and enjoy the fun of painting.

Being creative in anyway, writing, painting/drawing, and or building something and pottery and the other crafts, do something good to you inside. My grandson said this week, "After working all week I find I have to play music or do something creative to my life. It bring Balance back to me."

What is it you do to bring balance in your life?  I this hectic life we live, one must find some thing (and not just watch TV.) even if its Reading. Relax and find balance.

But I want you to try your hand at painting and drawing, and being crafty. As Bob Ross would say this is the "Joy of Painting." Bill Alexander said,"Take the Almighty Brush and use it to paint your  masterpiece."

I say keep your brushes wet and paint on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment