Saturday, March 4, 2017

I'm So Ready!

Spring just the sound of it, it rings of hope. Renewal and Sunflowers. As you may or not know I love sunflowers.

I always plant them in my porch garden right in from of the house as you come into the house. They make me smile! And it is fun to paint them in an arrangement or singly.

This would be a cool picture because you can fade out the background to just a blur of color lights and darks.

Focus on the flower and a few leaves. Or even paint a giant canvas of only the Sunflower. There is so many different Ideas to paint this picture.

Well we need to start getting our seeds and planting beds open and pick up all the trash. Clean and count and get ready to paint. I mean Plant.

Okay lets get our brushes and seeds out and think about getting them wet. The brushes that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment