Friday, March 10, 2017

Monet and the Grapes with Pears

Monet and his agent fought over if his paintings should leave France. The Agent won and so did we here in the Midwest. We have some of the finest Monet's around and his step daughters paintings and son-in -law as well.

Well to answer the mail bag Kathy had a second Cancer surgery and is now home so I missed some of our daily blog info. But now that we are back I will try to keep everything up to date.

And yes she is doing great!!!!

I went last Sunday to the Columbus Museum of art, they have a very good "Impressionist" display with several pictures and we will talk about them in the next few weeks.

I wish for you to see one of these fantastic painting a study how he did the brush strokes shor and choppy, unbelievable.

Well I need to help Kathy and maybe this week I can get my brushes wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment