Monday, March 13, 2017

Homer- Clean and Professional

For a long time I though that anyone who could scream and holler was a rock and roll star. Conversely anyone who could throw paint at a canvas could be a modern painter or Abstract guru. HA! was I wrong. Look how clean and professional this painting of the farm boy in the field is. Even the Impressionist are clean in the work they do.

You must convey a message or a story when you paint, Well not every time but mostly to connect to others you do. Even in my blog I want to connect with you if you Dance, or Twirl a baton, or do mime, we need to connect to others.

If you could see this up close you would see the light on the pitchfork, the sunlight on his pants, and even in the straw.

This is a fantastic painting. will we all strive for this I hope so but will we all hit it? I don't know, but if you don't get your brushes wet you never will.
Contact me tell me what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment