Saturday, August 13, 2016

What's your Style?

 I believe I have a style of painting, its not like Vincent Van Gogh, or Monet or any other of the Impressionist, but I try to move toward them.

These painting are more realistic than any of my other paintings, they are painted in acrylic and I notice that my oil paintings are heavier and more post expressionist.

I try to experiment with backgrounds and color combinations.

The more I paint and work on ideas for designs I develop my style.
My good friend Darren from Toastmasters said," In speaking its Stage time, stage time, stage time!"
I'll say in painting and art its "Easel time, easel time, easel time!"
The more you practice, and perform the better you get at what you do!

What is your style? Who do you look up too?
Lets set out our easels and paint away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment